Enter Tecmark or competitor's part number to find appropriate Tecmark replacement part
7745 Metric Drive
Mentor, Ohio 44060
(440) 205-7601 (fax)firstname.lastname@example.org
Master Distributor for C-Level
To download our catalog, please choose your region:
Certificate of Conformance
Spa Side Controls
Command Center Spa Side Control
Command Center Spa Side ControlsTecmark Command Center Spa Side Controls are complete spa-side control packages designed for durability and user convenience in both new installations and replacement applications. They are available with two, three and four transmitter button configurations, and are equipped with a remote sensing thermostat, power cord, equipment status indicating lights and optional digital temperature readout. The Tecmark Command Center is integral in hot tub control and spa control.
The Command Centers utilize an electronic thermostat designed, developed and manufactured by Tecmark in our Mentor, Ohio facility. These units feature a thermistor/bulb assembly for remote temperature sensing. All thermostats are calibrated to open on temperature rise at the UL/CSA maximum allowable set point
with the shaft at the high stop position and are intended for pilot duty control of heater contactors. Standard thermistor cable length is 60 (1.5m) with a 5/16 (8mm) OD bulb for thermowell installation.
Tecmark Command Center technology incorporates a unique, tactile thermostat adjustment knob with each notch equal to approximately 1° F (.56°C) temperature The Command Centers feature high volume, miniature air transmitters for operation single function or four function switching controls. The faceplate design allows serviceability of individual transmitters without having to replace the entire unit. design conserves space and it is easily retrofittable to existing applications.
The Command Center is primarily used at the spa-side to regulate the water temperature, and to control, via the air transmitter buttons, a variety of electrical devices including motors, lights, pumps, air blowers, and other associated equipment.
- One piece faceplate/housing construction utilizes durable thermoplastic materials
- Tactile thermostat adjustment knob
- Multicolor LED equipment status indicators
- Factory installed double-sided foam mounting gasket
- Electrical connections via 18/5 SJTW-SJTW-A water resistant cord with 5-pin plug
- Pressure connections accept 1/8" (3mm) or 1/16" (1.5mm) I.D. tubing
- 60" (1.5m) thermistor cable with 5/16" (8mm) O.D. bulb
- Allows serviceability of transmitters without replacing the entire unit
- Conforms to UL and CSA standards under UL file E110332; low 12 volt safety control voltage acceptable worldwide (electronics comply with CE regulation)
- 12, 120 OR 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (factory set)
- Digital display factory set to display water temperature in degrees F or degrees C. Temperature will flash intermittently at temperatures above 109° F (43° C)
- Two, three and four air transmitter configurations available with faceplate size equal to the previous two-button faceplate
- Optional retrofit plate available for existing three and four button installations.
- Optional thermistor cable lengths
- Power cords in 6' (1.8 m), 10' (3.0 m) and 25" (7.6 m) lengths
- Units may be individually carton packaged or bulk packed
- Custom labeling, produced from your own camera-ready artwork or created with the help of Tecmark's design staff, is available to satisfy specific needs
Ratings and Specifications
- Input voltage: 12, 120 or 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (factory set)
- Field-tested critical components specifically selected to operate reliably in temperature extremes of 32° F (0° C) -140° F (60° C)
- 100,000+ cycle life under full mechanical, electrical and thermal loads.
- Electrical rating allows pilot duty control of heater contactors
- Thermostat contacts are designed to open on temperature rise at the UL/CSA maximum allowable setpoint with the adjustment shaft rotated to the full clockwise position
- Switching differential: Approximately 1° F (.56° C)
- 100,000+ cycle life under full mechanical, electrical and thermal loads
Tecmark's manufacturing philosophy is unique. In an effort to provide you with a product that is most suited to your application, the Command Center® models incorporate numerous interchangeable components for the ultimate in design flexibility. This means a product tailored to your needs without the high price and long lead times associated with custom manufacturing. If you have a need and don't see the features you require, please ask us!
Download the PDF for this product >>>
Send RFQ for this Product >>>
- CP100 Control Package
- CP700 Control Package
- CSC Sequencing Switch
- EP1226 Level Sensor
- EP Electronic Timer
- ETS Thermostat
- Footpedal Heavy Duty
- Footpedal Light Duty
- GFS3400 Gas Pressure Switch
- GFS4400 Gas Pressure Switch
- TBS300 Air Switch Single Pole
- TBS300 Air Switch Double Pole
- VTBS Vacuum Switch
- MPT3428D Air Transmitter