Enter Tecmark or competitor's part number to find appropriate Tecmark replacement part
7745 Metric Drive
Mentor, Ohio 44060
(440) 205-7601 (fax)email@example.com
Master Distributor for C-Level
To download our catalog, please choose your region:
Certificate of Conformance
Series CSC Sequencing Switch
Series CSC Sequencing SwitchesTecmark Series CSC Sequencing Switches are solenoid powered sequencing switches designed to control the operation of multiple electrical devices in a sequential order. CSC models allow the TBS312 momentary switch to be mounted seperate from the sequence control. The solenoid powered cam/ratchet mechanism enables the user to select a desired function from distances of over 100' by using a single Tecmark LectricAir® transmitter. Electrical connections are made via 1/4" male quick connect terminal and the pressure connector on the TBS312 accepts 1/8" ID and 1/16" ID flexible plastic or rubber tubing. Constucted of plated steel and high impact thermoplastic materials, Series CSC switches are designed and engineered to exceed 100,000 cycles under full mechanical, electrical and thermal loads.
Series CSC provide on/off switching for a variety of electrical devices in sequential order including motors, lights, pumps, air blowers, or other associated equipment.
- Rugged steel construction
- Zinc plated steel and high impact thermoplastic construction
- 1/4" quick connect electrical terminals
- Intermittent duty solenoid
- Pressure connector accepts 1/4" ID flexible plastic or rubber tubing.
- Insulators designed to protect against exposure to live parts (*1)
- UL recognized, CSA certified, as an operating control (*2)
- Up to six (6) SPDT snapswitches
- Independent cams allow custom sequence configurations. Consult factory for technical assistance to select the appropriate configuration for your application.
- Standard or 90° electrical terminals
- Z-shaped or L-shaped mounting brackets, or direct mount to side bracket
Ratings and Specifications
- Electrical ratings to 25 amps, 240 VAC
- Field tested critical components specifically selected to operate reliably in temperature extremes of 0° to 140° F.
- 100,000+ cycle life under full mechanical, electrical and thermal loads.
Tecmark's manufacturing philosophy is unique. In an effort to provide you with a product that is most suited to your application, the Series EP1226 Electronic Level Sensors incorporate many interchangeable components for the ultimate in design flexibility. This means a product tailored to your needs without the high price and long lead times associated with custom manufacturing. If you have a need and don't see the features you require, please ask us!
Send RFQ for this Product >>>
- CP100 Control Package
- CP700 Control Package
- CSC Sequencing Switch
- EP1226 Level Sensor
- EP Electronic Timer
- ETS Thermostat
- Footpedal Heavy Duty
- Footpedal Light Duty
- GFS3400 Gas Pressure Switch
- GFS4400 Gas Pressure Switch
- TBS300 Air Switch Single Pole
- TBS300 Air Switch Double Pole
- VTBS Vacuum Switch
- MPT3428D Air Transmitter