Enter Tecmark or competitor's part number to find appropriate Tecmark replacement part
7745 Metric Drive
Mentor, Ohio 44060
(440) 205-7601 (fax)firstname.lastname@example.org
Master Distributor for C-Level
To download our catalog, please choose your region:
Certificate of Conformance
Series EP1226 Level Sensor
Series EP1226 Level SensorsThe Tecmark Series EP1226 level sensors are solid state, non-contact level sensor monitors liquid level in a variety of applications. Encapsulated in a low profile enclosure, the electronic mass sensor is configured to work either in conjunction with the Tecmark EP1217 / EP1227 timers or as a stand-alone device. Designed for use with non-metallic containers. The sensor mounts via double sided adhesive backed foam tape to the dry side of the container.
The Series EP1226 Level Sensors are integral hot tub level sensors and spa level sensors.
Use with EP1217 / EP1227 timers
The level sensor interfaces with the motor timer, via an optional three-pin header located on the timer to facilitate easy electrical connection. The level sensor will inhibit actuation of the timer's load relay until a pre-selected fluid level has been attained. If fluid level drops below the sensor actuation point during normal operation of the timer, the load relay will immediately de-energize to prohibit potential equipment or liquid spray damage. The timer will remain de-energized until the proper fluid level is restored and the PCB mounted air switch is actuated again.
Stand Alone System
Powering a relay coil the sensor provides a logic signal to energize the relay when sufficient liquid level is sensed, or de-energize the relay if liquid level is insufficient.
Series EP1226 Electronic Liquid Level Sensors monitor level in a variety of applications including whirlpool bathtubs residential and commercial applications, spas, swimming pools, tanks and wells.
- Sealed in a low profile enclosure
- Conformal coated and open circuit boards available
- Wire leads stripped and retained ends (red, black and green)
- UL approved, and CSA and CE certified
- May be used with Tecmark's EP1217 / EP1227 Motor Mount Timer via optional three-pin header on timer
- Individual model configured for use with relay
- Easy mounting with double sided adhesive backed foam tape
- Can be field calibrated to compensate for variance in container material thickness
Ratings and Specifications
- Power input: EP1226-1 powered by EP1217 / EP1227 (timer), EP1226-2 power input 9 to 30 VDC, 200 mA min
- Output: 9 to 30 VDC (nominal 100 Ma max @ 12 VDC)
- Operating temperature 0° to 158°F (-17° to 70°C)
Tecmark's manufacturing philosophy is unique. In an effort to provide you with a product that is most suited to your application, the Series EP1226 Electronic Level Sensors incorporate many interchangeable components for the ultimate in design flexibility. This means a product tailored to your needs without the high price and long lead times associated with custom manufacturing. If you have a need and don't see the features you require, please ask us!
Download the PDF for this product >>>
Send RFQ for this Product >>>
- CP100 Control Package
- CP700 Control Package
- CSC Sequencing Switch
- EP1226 Level Sensor
- EP Electronic Timer
- ETS Thermostat
- Footpedal Heavy Duty
- Footpedal Light Duty
- GFS3400 Gas Pressure Switch
- GFS4400 Gas Pressure Switch
- TBS300 Air Switch Single Pole
- TBS300 Air Switch Double Pole
- VTBS Vacuum Switch
- MPT3428D Air Transmitter